3terra is a growing healthcare software company. Three years ago, we launched a platform that is now used by dozens of hospitals across the province. We're continuing to expand and are developing new software to help hospitals run more effectively. We operate like a startup but have the advantage of a strong, dedicated client base.
Why work with us?
- We're a group of very dedicated and motivated technologists that listen to all ideas.
- Company culture is very important to us and we make sure we have fun. We're not going to burn you out.
- We understand the importance of doing things right and won't ask you to cut corners.
- The position will evolve over time and you'll experience new things and learn new skills.
- You like the idea of balancing collaborative work at the office with occasional time working from home to focus.
What you'll be doing:
- A wide variety of technical tasks involving C# development and SQL Server database scripting.
- Deploying and managing software installations for our client hospitals.
- Debugging and resolving application issues along with our development team
You're good at:
- T-SQL scripting within Microsoft SQL Server.
- C# development within the .NET framework.
You may be good at, or want to learn:
- Windows Server, IIS web hosting, and PowerShell.
- Regression testing planning and implementation.
- Developing and managing Microsoft Azure assets.
This is a full-time position based out of our office in Mississauga, Ontario near 401 and Highway 10.
Instructions to apply:
E-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
and let us know why you'd be a great fit at 3terra!
No remote applicants or agency referrals please.